Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where I'm going with this

I often think of this blog and the ideas that I would love to write in here. I think of all of the empty pages in my journals as well. I think of the books I read, the adventures my family experiences, and the things I learn - I want to share them with you. I think of the adventurous missions that my family connection of believers are about to embark upon - how I'd love to share about that! Priorities, priorities, priorities -- how I have to constantly redefine and organize them into their proper place.
What I am thinking is of working two blogs. I know that sounds insane - to me! since I don't do a great job of keeping this one up. But I may eventually just narrow it down to one blog in the end. I'd like to write for other venues also. But here I can practice, and thank YOU for patiently letting me.
This blog will be more like a reflection on the thoughts that I have about the activities that I am involved in and our daily life around the home front. I am excited about that because it is easy...or at least I think it will be! It may not be the most profound reading that you will participate in - but it will be real and honest.
My other blog will be more information on what I am doing and less about my family and home life. I hope that it works, but if not, that is okay too. I am ALWAYS up for new adventures and trying new things! Here's to blogging!

No comments: