Sunday, September 28, 2008

Claps on Tuesday....First tooth TODAY, the day she turns 10 months old!

Last night we (Brielle and I) were up about ten times. No, I am not exaggerating! I seriously thought, "what have I done wrong?"
But, lo and behold. It was for a reason. Our little Bean was cutting her first tooth, of course! I've been watching it for days now, thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me. It's her top left tooth! I guess no one told her the bottom two teeth were supposed to come in first. But then...no one told Brielle much about how things were supposed to happen for her. She just sets her own standard, I suppose.
Here is her BRAND new trick. She is looking at Aunt Kelly during most of this video. It's just TOO cute!

1 comment:

The Sugarplums said...

AAAHHH! I've been waiting for you to post it, she is sooo cute! :) I thought I saw a lot of white on her upper gums at the game yesterday, GO Beanie!!!